MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Wang Zhongmin. 2007. Research status and development tendency of searching and rescuing robot. Modern Electronics Technique, 30(17): 152–155.
- Zhang Tao, Shang Hong, Xu Jianhua, et al. 2012. Application of robot technology in search and rescue in earthquake ruins. Journal of Natural Disasters, 21(5): 108–112.
- Lin Bin. 2003. Research of the snake-like robot and its application in disaster rescue. (3): 22–26.
- Tang Tong, Yang Siquan, Cuiyan, et al. 2012. Uncovering secrets of life detection instrument—the most powerful weapon in disaster rescue. Disaster Reduction in China, 7: 026.
- Wu Jike, Huang Yonggang. 1987. The stability problem of elastic curved bar. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 19(5): 445–454.
- Tan Meilan. 2000. The strength, stiffness, and stability of the thin ring spiral compression spring. Journal of East China Shipbuilding Institute, 14(2): 66–69.
- Timoshenko S P. 1972. Mechanics of Materials. USA: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Cai Zixing. 2000. Robotics. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
- Wu Xiugen, Zheng Bailin, He Pengfei, et al. 2012. The balance equation of helical spring in critical and instability flexion. Applied Methematics and Mechanics, 33(8): 988–996.
- Shugen. 2001. Analysis of creeping locomotion of a snake-like robot. Advanced Robotics, 15(2): 205–224. [CrossRef]
- Transeth A A, Leine R I, Glocker C, et al. 2008. Snake robot obstacle-aided locomotion: modeling, simulations, and experiments. Robotics, IEEE Transactions on, 24(1): 88–104. [CrossRef]
- Que Hao, Zhang Baojun, Qian Jinwu. 2004. The control device for obstacle-avoidance of endoscope. Mechatronics, 10(1): 32–33.
- Qian Jinwu, Li Yi, Shen Linyong. 2001. Research on crawling mechanism of robot in soft pipeline. Machinery & Electronics, 1(1): 37–38.
- Hopkins J K, Spranklin B W, Gupta S K. 2009. A survey of Snake-inspired robot designs. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 4(2): 1–19. [CrossRef]
- Ma S, Tadokoro N, Li B, et al. 2003. Analysis of creeping locomotion of a snake robot on a slope[C]//Robotics and Automation, 2003. Proceedings. ICRA’03. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2: 2073–2078.
- Chen Wenmiao, Chen Hua. 1984. Deformation analysis of close-wound helix spring. Mechanics in Engineering, 6(6): 49–50.
- Chen Weifeng, Peng Jinchuan, Wang Yunji, et al. 2003. Three types of life detector and its application in earthquake relief. Earthquake Research in Sichuan, (3): 25–28.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.