MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Tsai K. & Tang B. 2014. Determination of injection molding process window based on form accuracy of lens using response surface methodology. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 75(5-8): 947–958. [CrossRef]
- Weidong Y. 2013. Injection mould for automobile instrument panel. Die & Mould Industry.
- Meng-kai B, Qiang N. & Xiong-hui Z, et al. 2015. Analysis and evaluation method of injection mould cooling system based on CAD/CAE integration. Die & Mould Industry.
- Tsai K. & Lan J. 2015. Correlation between runner pressure and cavity pressure within injection mold. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology.
- M. Chan W, Yan L. & Xiang W, et al. 2003. A 3D CAD knowledge-based assisted injection mould design system. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 22(5-6): 387–395. [CrossRef]
- Lijuan S, Dong-shi X. & Zhuan H, et al. 2010. Application of Moldflow in design of injection mould. Die & Mould Industry.
- Yongjun X. 2010. Design of Injection Mould for Complicated Knob. Plastics Science & Technology.
- Xizhang L. 2011. Design of injection mould for battery case. Die & Mould Industry.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.