MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Jing, M.L. 2012. A Study on the Intelligent Video Surveillance Technology of Unattended Substations, [Master’s degree], North China Electric Power University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S.J. 2001. A discussion on the design idea of unattended substations, Relay, (09): 68–70. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X.Z., Lou, J.X., Zheng, Q.F., et al. (2010). Behavior function design and implementation of the substation video surveillance system, Automation of Electric Power Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Li, T.F. 2007. Schematic Design of the Substation Video Surveillance System, Tianjin: Tianjin University. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W.S., Lin, Y.F., Tan, H., et al. 2004. The application of substation remote digital video surveillance technology, East China Electric Power, 5: 39–41. [Google Scholar]
- Kamarulafizam, I., Sh-Hussain., Mokji, M.M., Ronisham, S., Ghani, A. & Yusof, M. 2005. Time-frequency analysis of power signal: Application to substation monitoring and management system. Computers Communications & Signal Processing with Special Track on Biomedical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Q.H. 2010. Online monitoring system of electric transmission line and its application, Hubei Electric Power, 34(Add): 84–85. [Google Scholar]
- Yaniv Gurwicz, Raanan Yehezkel. & Boaz Lachover, 2011. Multiclass object classification for real-time video surveillance systems, Pattern Recognition Letters. [Google Scholar]
- R Moreno, M GraiTa & E Zulueta. 2010. RGB color gradient following color constancy preservation, Electronics Letters, 46(13): 908–910. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naeem Ramzan, Toni Zgaljic, Ebroul Izquierdo. An efficient optimization scheme for scalable surveillance centric video communications, Signal Processing. [Google Scholar]
- Wann-Yun Shieh & Ju-Chin Huang. 2012. Falling-incident detection and throughput enhancement in a multi-camera video-surveillance system, Medical Engineering & Physics. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.