MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Jin Jianguo, Zhou Minghua. & Wu Xuejun. 2003. Review of Parametric Design Method, Computer Engineering and Applications, (7): 16–18.
- Li Bin, Guo Wenxia. & Zhao Xinhua. 2009. Parameterized design and simulation of parallel manipulator based on ADAMS, Journal of Tianjin University of Technology, 25(6): 28–30.
- Wang Qi, Cao Fei, Zhang Ren. & Liu Yukun, 2014. Parameterized Analysis of Palletizing Robot based on ADMAS, Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique, (7): 44–49.
- Jiang Libiao. & Ni Qiang. 2008. Parametric Design and Analysis of Front Independent Suspension of 6x6 off-road Vehicle with ADMAS/View, Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, (2): 249–253.
- Jesper S. 2000. Utilization of ADAMS to predict tracked vehicle performance. SAE Technical Paper.
- Perter H. & Philip K. Bertram M. 1998. Suspension kinematics and compliance measuring and simulation. SAE Technical Paper. 980897.
- Chen Liping, Mechanical System Dynamics Analysis and ADAMS Application Tutorial. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
- Meng Xiangxu. & Xu Yanning, 2002. A Survey of the Research Works on Parametric Design, Journal of Computer-aided Design & Computer Graphics, 4 (11).
- Li Zenggang, 2012. Introductory Explanation and Examples by ADAMS, Beijing: National Defend Industry Press, (5).
- Gai Yongjun, Pan Chunping. & Wang Jingquan, 2010. Kinematics Simulation of Parallel Mechanism Based on ADAMS, Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 33 (2): 71–47.
- Hu Yong, Ling Mingxiang. & Wang Jue. 2014. Coupling Dynamical Simulation and Modeling of 2-DOF Parallel Driven Platform, Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 42 (7).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.