MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Trummel, M.C, Mazor, S.D, Freema, R.J. DOE. 1984. Hybrid test vehicle–results of fuel economy emission and engineering characterization testing. C. Passenger Car Meeting, Dearborn, Mi, 313. [Google Scholar]
- Burke, A.F. 1993. On-off engine operation for hybrid/electric vehicles. J. Volume SP-969, SAE930042, 17. [Google Scholar]
- An, F. Barth, M. Scora, G. 1997. Impacts of diverse driving cycles on electric and hybrid electric vehicle performance. J. SAE Paper, 29. [Google Scholar]
- Bulter, K.L. Stavens, K. M. 1997. A versatile computer simulation tool for design and analysis of electric and hybrid drive trains. J. SAE Paper, 22. [Google Scholar]
- Jalil, N. Kheir, N.A. 1997. A rule-based energy management strategy for a series hybrid vehicle. C. Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 689. [Google Scholar]
- Rimaux, S. Delhom, M. Combes, E. 1999. Hybrid vehicle powertrain: modeling and control. C/CD. Electric Vehicle Symposium, EVS16, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Delprat, S. Paganelli, G. Guerra, T.M, et al. 1999. Algorithmic optimization tool for evaluation of HEV control strategies. C/CD. Electric Vehicle Symposium, EVS16, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Delprat, S. Guerra, T. Paganelli, G. et al. 2001. Control strategy optimization for a hybrid parallel powertrain. C. Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Arlington, VA, 1315. [Google Scholar]
- Kleimaier, A. Schrôder, D. 2002. Optimization strategy for design and control of a hybrid vehicle. C. Advanced Motion Control, Proceedings. 6th International Workshop on, 459. [Google Scholar]
- Simona Onori, Lorenzo Serrao. 2011. On Adaptive-ECMS strategies for hybrid electric Vehicles. J. Les Rencontres Scientifiques d’IFP Energies nouvelles–RHEVE, 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.