MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Song Lianjun. & Xu Zhiyong. 2009. Power Grid Project Post Evaluation Research – Based on Improved Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. Technologic Economics, 28 (10): 522.
- Li Dongwei, Zhao HuiRu. & Wang Xin. 2006. Discussion on the Benefit Post Evaluation Method of Public Network Transmission and Distribution Project. Electric Power Technologic Economics, 18(6): 226.
- Zheng Yan. 2006. Electric Power Investment Project Post Evaluation Research and Application. Beijing: North China Electric Power University.
- Gan Deyi, Zhang Yuanmin & Zeng Ming. 2009. Technology Research on Optimization Method of Power Grid Construction project Investment. Reformation & Strategy, 25(5): 612.
- Chang Yan, Chen Wu. & Zhao Gang. 2012. Quantitative Analysis Technique and Model of Power Grid Investment Decision - Empirical Prediction Based on Dynamic Programming Method; Technologic Economics; Phase 02.
- Li Huaizu. 2005. Production Planning and Control (Revised Edition). Beijing: China Science and Technology Press.
- Li Youyi. & Chen Xueguang. 2004. Multi-objective Fuzzy Optimization Decision on the Enterprise Investment Program. Scientific-technical Progress and Countermeasure, 3: 103–104.
- Wei Shixiao. & Zhou Xianzhong.1998. Multi-attribute Decision-theoretic Approach and Its Application in C3I System. National Defense Industry Press, First Edition, January: 19–45.
- Chen Shizong, Lai Bangchuan. & Chen Xiaohong. 2005. Enterprise Performance Evaluation Method Based on DEA, Systems Engineering, 23 (6): 99–104.
- He Wan, Wang Dan. & Lu Gang. 2012. Balance Optimization Analysis Research of Comprehensive Planning of Power Grid Enterprise Based on Bi-objective Programming. Industrial Technology Economics, (6): 63–67.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.