MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Ren, Z.Q. 2008. The reliability enhancement test technology of LSINS, Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Testing, (1)
- Rekunov D A, Chirkov V A, Uspekhov N V. 2011. Small three-axis laser gyroscope M-40, Gyroscopy and Navigation, 2(4): 222–228. [CrossRef]
- KuznetsovA G, Portnov B I, Izmailov E A. 2014. Two classes of aircraft strapdown inertial navigation systems on laser gyros: Development and test results. Gyroscopy and Navigation, 5(4): 187–194. [CrossRef]
- Liu, Y.Z., Wang, J.L., Xue, X.Q. & Tao, B.L. 2013. Techniques to facilitate laser gyroscope ionization, Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, (5): 656–659
- Ma, J., Yuan, D.D., Chao, D.H. & Chen, S.Y. 2010. Accelerated storage life assessment of fiber-optic gyroscope based on Brownian motion with drift, Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, (6)
- QJ 3250—2005. Guideline of Non-operating Reliability Design and Evaluation for Space Products [S], 2005.
- Qi, L. & Pan, T. 2014. A comprehensive review of accelerated life test, Science and Technology of China, (20): 90–91
- Zhang, F. 2006. A Study on the Accelerated Life Test of Gyroscope, Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
- Mao, S.S. & Wang, L.L. 1997. Accelerated Life Test, Beijing Science Press
- Nelson W B. 1980. Accelerated life testing: step-stress models and data analysis, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 29(2): 103–108. [CrossRef]
- Cheng, J.X. & Ming, J. 2004. Analysis of grouped and censored data from stepstress life test, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 53(1): 22–28. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.