MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Wada M, Yoshimo H, Kitaide Y. 2002. Dynamic analysis and simulation of electromagnetic contactors with AC solenoids. Industrial Electronics Society, IEEE 2002 28th Annual Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Kuo-peng P, Nelson Sdowski Nelson J. 2000. Coupled field and circuit analysis considering the electromagnetic device motion. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 36 (4): 1458–1461. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yichun Wang, Yuwen Chen. 2007. Application of piezoelectric PVDF film to the measurement of impulsive forces generated by cavitation bubble collapse near a solid boundary. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 32(2): 403–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shirinov, W.K. Schomburg. 2008. Pressure sensor from a PVDF film. Sensors and Actuators, 142(1): 48–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niu Chunping, Chen Degui, Li Xingwen. 2007. Simulation of contact bounce of AC contactor and study of its influence factors. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 10: 85–90. [Google Scholar]
- Tarczynski, T. Hejman, D. Smugal. 2003. Computer-controlled testing system for investigating the dynamic characteristics of contactors with A.C. electromagnet drives. Measurement, (33): 313–323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongwen, Li Jihui. 2008. Error analysis of straight moving type AC contactor contact pressure and measuring method evaluation. Electrical Manufacturing, 01: 78–80. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Fangming. 2001. Automeasure System for the parameters of contact of an A.C. contactor. Journal of Jilin Institute of Chemical Technology, 03: 57–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.