MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- N. Celanovic, D. Boroyevich. 2000. A comprehensive study of neutral-point voltage balancing problem in three-level neutral-point-clamped voltage source PWM inverters. IEEE Trans. Power Electronics. 15(2): 242–249. [CrossRef]
- T.Bruckner, S.Bernet, H.Guldner. 2005. The active NPC converter and its loss-balancing control. IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, 52(3): 855–868. [CrossRef]
- J SaadMekhilef, Hudhaifa Ibrahim Khudhur & Hamza Belkamel, 2012. DC Link Capacitor Voltage Balancing in Three Level Neutral point Clamped Inverter Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), 2012 IEEE 13th Workshop on, 42(1): 10–13.
- P.Chaturvedi, S.Jain, P. Agarwal, 2014. Carrier-based neutral point potential regulator with reduced switching losses for three-level diode-clamped inverter, Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 61(2): 613–624. [CrossRef]
- S.Busquets-Monge,S.Alepuz,J.Rocabert,J.Bordonau,2009. Pulse width Modulations for the Comprehensive Capacitor Voltage Balance of n-Level Three-Leg Diode-Clamped Converters. IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, 24(5): 1364–1375. [CrossRef]
- K.Yamanaka, A.M.Hava, H.Kirino, Y.Tanaka, N.Koga, T.Kume, 2002. A novel neutral point potential stabilization technique using the information of output current polarities and voltage vector. IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, 38(6): 1572–1580. [CrossRef]
- L.M.Tolbert, T.G.Habetler, 1999. Novel multilevel inverter carrier-based PWM method. IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, 35(5): 1908–1107.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.