MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 2007. Public Playground Safety Handbook: p 2–12
- Tim Gill, 2007. No fear growing up in a risk averse society. United Kingdom: Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation; p 24–39
- Malaysia Standard MS 966, 2001. Safety Standard for Playground, Part 1, 2 &3: Specifications for Material, General Requirements and Test methods Malaysia, MS.
- Mick G Mack, Jeffrey J Sacks, Donna Thompson, 2000. Testing the impact attenuation of loose-fill playground surfaces. International Journal of National Program for Playground Safety 6: 141–144.
- Rolf Huber, B., 2011. Impact Attenuation Values and Prevention of Head Injuries in Children’s Playgrounds. Canadian Playground Advisory Inc, Research report; p 1–27.
- Jonathan Hardesty, 2009. Standard specification for impact attenuation of surfacing material within the use zone of playground equipment. An America Standard, F1292 – 09; p: 1–23
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.