MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Abdullahi M. (2006) Characteristics of wood ash/OPC concrete. Leonardo Electronic J Pract Technol, 8, p. 9–16.
- Azzam, W. R. (2014) Utilization of Polymer Stabilization for Improvement of Clay Microstructures. Applied Clay Science. [CrossRef]
- Bell, F. G. (1995) Cement Stabilization and Clay Soils, with examples. Environmental and Engineering Geoscience, 1(2), p. 139–151.
- Cai, Y., Shi, B., Ng, C. W. W., & Tang, C. (2006) Effect of Polypropylene Fibre and Lime Admixture on Engineering Properties of Clayey Soil. Engineering Geology, 87, p. 230–240. [CrossRef]
- Cheah C. B. & Ramli, M. (2011) The Implementation of Wood Waste Ash as a Partial Cement Replacement Material in the Production of Structural Grade Concrete and Mortar: An overview. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 55(7), p. 669–685. [CrossRef]
- Chen, L. & Lin, D. (2009) Stabilization Treatment of Soft Subgrade Soil by Sewage Sludge Ash and Cement. Journal of Hazardous Material, 162, p. 321–327. [CrossRef]
- Cristelo, N., Glendinning, S., Fernandes, L., & Pinto, A. T. (2012) Effect of Calcium Content on Soil Stabilization with Alkaline Activation. Construction and Building Materials, 29, p. 167–174. [CrossRef]
- Dermatas, D., & Meng, X. G. (2003) Utilization of Fly Ash for Stabilization Solidification of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soils. Engineering Geology, 70, p. 377–394. [CrossRef]
- Duxson, P., Fernandez-Jimenez, A., Provis, J. L., Lukey, G. C., Palomo, A., & Van Deventer, J. S. J. (2007) Geopolymer Technology: The Current State of the Art. Journal of Material Science, 42, p. 2917–2933. [CrossRef]
- Fauzi, A., Fauzi, U. J., & Rahman, W. M. N. W. A. (2013) Engineering Quality Improvement of Kuantan Clay Subgrade using Recycling and Reused Materials as Stabilizer. Procedia Engineering, 54, p. 675–689. [CrossRef]
- Ferone, C., Roviello, G., Colangelo, F., Cioffi, R., & Tarallo, O. (2013) Novel Hybrid Organic-Geopolymer Materials. Applied Clay Science, 73, p. 42–50. [CrossRef]
- Habert, G., d’Espinose de Lacaillerie, J. B., & Roussel, N. (2011) An Environmental Evaluation of Gopolymer based Concrete Production: Reviewing current research trends. Journal of Cleaner Production, 19, p. 1229–1238. [CrossRef]
- Komnitsas, K. (2011) Potential of Geopolymer Technology towards Green Buildings and Sustainable Cities. Procedia Engineering, 21, p. 1023–1032. [CrossRef]
- Lahalih, S. M., & Ahmed, N. (1998) Effect of New Stabilizers on the Compressive Strength of Dune Sand. Construction Building Materials, 12, p. 321–328. [CrossRef]
- Mckinley, J. D., Thomas, H. R., Williams, K. P., & Reid, J. M. (2001) Chemical Analysis of Contaminated Soil Strengthened by the Addition of Lime. Engineering Geology, 60, p. 181–192. [CrossRef]
- Nalbantoglu, Z. (2004) Effectiveness of Class C Fly Ash as an Expansive Soil Stabilizer. Construction and Building Materials, 18, p. 377–381. [CrossRef]
- Naik TR. (1999) Tests of wood ash as a potential source for construction materials. Report No. CBU-1999-09. Milwaukee: UWMCenterfor By-Products Utilization. Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, p. 61.
- Naik, T. R, & Kraus, R. N (2003) Use of wood ash for the production of structural concrete: CLSM, UWM Center for By-Products Utilization. College of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, CBU, p. 31.
- Ouhadi, V. R., & Goordarzi, A. R. (2006) Assessment of the Stability of a Dispersive Soil Treated by Aluminum. Engineering Geology, 85, p. 91–101. [CrossRef]
- Peter, T. M., & Little, D. N. (2002) Review of Stabilization of Clays and Expansive Soils in Pavements and Lightly Loaded Structures: History, Practice and Future. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 14(6),p. 447–460. [CrossRef]
- Provis, J. L., Duxon, P., & van Deventer, J. S. J. (2010) The Role of Particle Technology in Developing Sustainable Construction Materials. Advanced Powder Technology, 21, p. 2–7. [CrossRef]
- Theng, B. K. G. (1982) Clay-polymer Interactions: Summary and Perspectives. Clays Miner, 30, p. 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Zhou, Y., & Watts, D. (1999) Current Development of Slope Eco Engineering Principle and Application in Europe and America. Journal of Soil Water Conservation, 5, p. 79–83.
- Zhu, Z., & Liu, S. (2008) Utilization of a New Stabilizer for Silt Subgrade. Engineering Geology, 97, p. 192–198. [CrossRef]
- Babulal, V. (2013) Jittery Over Mudflow in Bukit Gasing. News Straits Times, October 12.
- Harun, H. N. (2012) Public Urged to Help Prevent Landslides. News Straits Times, November 17.
- Nokman, F., S. (2012) Setiawangsa Landslide: Risk Assessment Study Needed says Geologist. News Straits Times, December 30.
- Shela, S. P., & Nokman, F. S. (2013) Consultant to Inspect Hill Slopes. News Straits Times, January, 3.
- Shela, S. P. (2014) Mahameru Landslide: Concrete Barriers to be Installed at Hill Slope. News Straits Times, January 7.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.