MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- L. L. Ekanayake, and G. Ofori, “Construction material waste source evaluation,” Proceedings: Strategies for a Sustainable Built Environment, Pretoria, 2000.
- B.G. Hwang, and Z. B. Yeo, “Perception on benefits of construction waste management in the Singapore construction industry,” Journal of Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 18(4), pp. 394–406, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, N. Mohd Alias, “Imperative Causes of Delays in Construction Projects from Developers’ Outlook,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06005 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S. Nagapan, A. R. Ismail, and A. Ade, “A review of construction waste cause factors,” Proceedings of the Asian Conference of Real Estate: Sustainable Growth Managing Challenges (ACRE), Johor, Malaysia, 2011.
- A. H. A. Faridah, A. H. Hasmanie, and M. I. Hasnain, “A study on construction and demolition waste from buildings in Seberang Perai,” Proceeding of 3rd National Conference in Civil Engineering, Copthorne Orchid, Tanjung Bungah, Malaysia, 2004.
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, A.F. Phius, ”Investigation of Industrialised Building System Performance in Comparison to Conventional Construction Method,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 04001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- H. Yunpeng, “Minimization management of construction waste,” IEEE International Symposium of Water Resource and Environmental Protection (ISWREP), China, pp.2769–2772, 2011.
- S. Nagapan, A. R. Ismail, and A. Ade, “Construction waste and related issues in Malaysia,” Diges FKAAS, Vol.1, pp. 15–20, 2012.
- C. Llatas, “A model for quantifying construction waste in projects according to the European waste list”, Journal of waste management, Vol. 3, pp. 1261–1276, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, “Industrialised Building System in Malaysia: A Review,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 01002 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Katz, and H. Baum, “A novel methodology to estimate the evolution of construction waste in construction sites,” Journal of Waste Management, Vol. 31, pp. 353–358, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S.W. Tan, M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M.Z. Sulieman, ”Investigation into Common Decay of Educational Buildings in Malaysia,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 05001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Ndihokubwayo, and T. Haupt, “Variation orders on construction projects: Value adding or waste,” International Journal of Construction Project Management, vol. 1(2), pp. 1–17, 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.