MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Regenass, P. and Soubra, A. H. 1997. Limit Loads of Strip Anchors, International Conference Institutions of Civil Engineer, p. 109–118. [Google Scholar]
- Xanthakos, P. P. 1991. Ground Anchors and Anchored Structure, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steve Wendland, When Retaining Walls Fail, http://cnews.com/article/8330/when-retaining-walls-fail, June 2011. [Google Scholar]
- John Denson, Three Reasons Why Retaining Walls Fail, http://www.cselandscapearchitect.com/three-reasons-why-retaining-walls-fail, April 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Trandafira, A. C., Kamaib, T. and Sidlec, R. C. 2009. Earthquake-induced displacements of gravity retaining walls and anchor-reinforced slopes, Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 29 (3), p. 428–437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.