MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Linear and nonlinear phenomena in advanced physics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- R. Erickson and D. Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 2nd ed. Springer, 2001.
- S. Banerjee, G. C. Verghese (Eds), Nonlinear phenomena in power electronics: attractors, bifurcations chaos, and nonlinear control, New York: IEEE Press; 2001.
- A. El Aroudi, M. Debbat, G. Olivar, L. Benadero, E. Toribio and R. Giral, “Bifurcations in DC-DC Switching Converters Review of Methods and Applications,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 15, No 5, pp. 1549–1578, May 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. Giaouris, S. Maity, S. Banerjee, V. Pickert, and B. Zahawi, “Application of Filippov method for the analysis of subharmonic instability in DC-DC converters,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, 37, No. 8, pp. 899–919, 2009. [CrossRef]
- T. B. Pavlovic̆, T. Bjaz̆ić, Z. Ban, “Simplified Averaged Models of DC-DC Power Converters Suitable for Controller Design and Microgrid Simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 28, No. 7, pp. 3266–3257, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Yang, K. Goto, Y. Imamura, M. Shoyama, “Dynamic Characteristics Model of Bi-directional DCDC Converter using State-Space Averaging Method,” IEEE INTELEC2012, Oct. 2012.
- C.-C Fang, “Using Nyquist or Nyquist-like plot to predict three typical instabilities in DC-DC converters,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 350, No. 10, pp. 3293–3312, 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.