MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Linear and nonlinear phenomena in advanced physics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- J. Rodriguez, J. S. Lai and F. Z. Peng, Multilevel Inverters: Survey of Topologies, Controls, and Applications. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. 49, 2002, 724–738.
- J. S. Lai and F. Z. Peng, Multilevel Converters-A new Breed of Power Converters. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. 32, 1996, 509–517. [CrossRef]
- A. Nabae, I. Takahashi, H. Akagy, A neutral-point clamped PWM inverter. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications. 1A, 17, 1981, 518–523. [CrossRef]
- L. Tolbert, F.-Z. Peng, and T. Habetler, Multilevel converters for large electric drives. IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat. 35, 1999, 36–44. [CrossRef]
- L. Tolbert, F.-Z. Peng, and T. Habetler, Multilevel inverters for electric vehicle applications. Proceedings of IEEE workshop on power electronics in tran, Michigan, USA (1998).
- F. Z. Peng, J. W. McKeever, D. J. Adams, Cascade multilevel inverters for utility applications. Proceedings of 23rd international conference on industrial elect. Control and inst, New Orleans USA (1997).
- M. D. Manjrekar, T. A. Lipo, A hybrid multilevel inverter topology for drive applications. Proceedings of IEEE applied power elec conference (1998).
- G. Joos, X. Huang, B. T. Ooi, Direct-coupled multilevel cascaded series VAR compensators. Proceedings of IEEE industrial applications society 32nd meeting; (1997).
- L. M. Tolbert, T. G. Habetler, Novel Multilevel Inverter Carrier-Based PWM Method. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. 35, 1999, 1098–1106. [CrossRef]
- J. L. Galvan, Multilevel Converters: Topologies, Modelling, Space Vector Modulation Techniques and Optimizations. thesis from University of Seville (2006).
- P.T. Krein, J. Bentsman, R.M. Bass and B. Lesieutre, On the use of averaging for analysis of power electronic system. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics. 5, 1990, 182–190. [CrossRef]
- B. Lehman, R M. Bass, Switching Frequency dependent Averaged Models for PWM DCDC Converters. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics. 11, 1996, 89–98. [CrossRef]
- M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P.V. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and adaptive control design. John Willy & Sons, NY, (1995).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.