MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Oreagba, F., Position paper on implementation of REIT in Nigeria (N-REIT): A seminar on Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), 2010, Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Mathibe, B., Global REIT Survey: South Africa - PUT and PLS Company, 2012, EPRA.
- Hoesli, M. and C. Lizieri, Real Estate in the Investment Portfolio. A report for the Investment Strategy Council 2007, Ministry of Finance: Norway. pp. 94–95.
- Yong, J., D.E. Allen, and L.K. Lim, AREIT returns from 1990-2008: A multi-factor approach, in 18th World IMACS/MODSIM Congress2009: Cairns, Australia. pp. 1522–1529.
- Hamelink, F. and M. Hoesli, What factors determine international real estate security returns. Real Estate Economics, 2004. 32(3): p. 437–462. [CrossRef]
- Chaudhry, M.K., S. Maheshwari, and J.R. Webb, REITs and idiosyncratic risk. Journal of Real Estate Research, 2004. 26(2): p. 207–222.
- Alias, A. and C.Y. Soi Tho, Performance Analysis of REITS: Comparison between M-REITS and UK-REITS. Journal of Surveying, Construction and Property, 2011. 2: 38–61.
- Ambrose, B.W., M.J. Highfield, and P.D. Linneman, Real Estate and Economies of Scale: The Case of REITs. Real Estate Economics, 2005. 33(2): 323–350. [CrossRef]
- Sing, T.F., Challenges Ahead for Singapore Real Estate Investment Trusts (S-REITs), 2005.
- Brounen, D. and D.K. Sjoerd, Review articles: 50 YERAS OR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS: AN INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATION OF THE RISE AND PERFORMANCE OF REITs. Journal of Real Estate Literature, 2012. 20(2): 197–223.
- Allen, M.T., J. Madura, and T.M. Springer, REIT characteristisc and the sensitivity of REIT returns. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2000. 21(2): 141–152. [CrossRef]
- Delcoure, N. and R. Dickens, REIT and REOC systematic risk sensitivity. Journal of Real Estate Research, 2004. 26(3): p. 237–254.
- Ratcliffe, C. and B. Dimowski, The responsiveness of LPT returns and their attributes. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, 2007. 13(3): 280–297.
- Hwa, T.K. and M.Y. Abdul Rahman, Stability of Dividends and FFOs: The Case of REITs in Malaysia, in 13th Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Annual Conference 2007: Perth, Australia.
- Feng, Z., S.M. Price, and C.F. Sirmans, An Overview of Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS): 1993 - 2009. Journal of Real Estate Literature, 2011. 19(2): 307 - 343.
- Hardin III, W.G. and M.D. Hill, REIT Dividend Determinant: Excess Dividends and Capital Markets. Real Estate Economics, 2008. 36(2): 349 - 369. [CrossRef]
- Ong, T.S., B.H. The, and M.P. Chong, A Study on the Performance of Malaysian Real Estate Investment Trusts from 2005-2010 by using Net Asset Value Approach. International Journal of Economics and Research, 2011. 2(1): 1–15.
- Hua, D., REIT Funds From Operations (FFO) Multiple Analysis, 2001, Golden Gate University.
- Nevell, G., K.H. Ting, and P. Archeampong, Listed Property in Malaysia. Journal of Real Estate Literature, 2002. 10: 109–118.
- Cunningham, R. and J.M. Ramey, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Development: Avoiding Qualification Woes, in Financial Digest 2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.