MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- E. Williams, “The Power of Engineering and Managment.,” Department of Engineering Science News, University of Oxford, p. 3, 2012.
- Wan Abdul Aziz bin Wan Abdullah, “Peranan kerajaan dalam dasar pembangunan negara,” 2004.
- N. W. Alnaser and R. Flanagan, “The need of sustainable buildings construction in the Kingdom of Bahrain,” Build. Environ., vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 495–506, Jan. 2007. [CrossRef]
- W. Menesi, “Construction Delay Analysis under Multiple Baseline Updates,” University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2007.
- N. Braimah, “An Investigation Into the use of Construction Delay and Disruption Analysis Methodologies,” University of Wolverhampton, 2008.
- S. M. Ahmed, S. Azhar, P. Kappagantula, and D. Gollapudi, “Delays in Construction A Brief Study of the Florida Construction Industry,” in Proceedings of the 39th Annual Conference Clemson University, 2003, pp. 257–266.
- Dayang Sabarian Safri, “A Comparative Study of Construction Project Delays in Johor and Sabah Region,” Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Baharu, 2009.
- D. J. Greenwood, A. N. Osborne, and M. A. Aggiag, “A comparative analysis of administrative delays in hospital buildings,” in 17th Annual ARCOM Conference, 5, 2001, vol. 1, no. September, pp. 795–802.
- J.-B. Yang, C.-C. Yang, and C.-K. Kao, “Evaluating schedule delay causes for private participating public construction works under the Build-Operate-Transfer model,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 569–579, Aug. 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. W. Shaikh, M. R. Muree, and A. S. Soomro, “Identification of Critical Delay Factors in Construction,” Sindh Univ. Res. Jour, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 11–14, 2010.
- Mahamid and S. Arabia, “Common Risks Affecting Time Overrun in Road Construction Projects in Palestine: Contractors ’ Perspective,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build. this, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 45–53, 2011. [CrossRef]
- R.-K. T. M. Akogbe, X. Feng, and J. Zhou, “Importance and ranking evaluation of delay factors for development construction projects in Benin,” KSCE J. Civ. Eng., vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1213–1222, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef]
- G. Sweis, R. Sweis, a. Abu Hammad, and a. Shboul, “Delays in construction projects: The case of Jordan,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 665–674, Aug. 2008. [CrossRef]
- F. J. Drewin, Construction Productivity. New York: Elsevier Science Publishing, 1982, p. 4.
- M. E. Shehata and K. M. El-Gohary, “Towards improving construction labor productivity and projects’ performance,” Alexandria Eng. J., vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 321–330, Dec. 2011. [CrossRef]
- E. M. Rojas and P. Aramvareekul, “Is Construction Labor Productivity Really Declining ?,” J. Constr. Eng. Manag., no. February, pp. 41–46, 2003. [CrossRef]
- N. Hamzah, M. A. Khoiry, I. Arshad, W. H. W. Badaruzzaman, and N. M. Tawil, “Identification of the causes of construction delay in Malaysia,” in World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 2012, vol. 72, pp. 312–317.
- J. Yang, K. Huang, C. Lee, and S. Chen, “Delay Impact Analysis Method for Lost Productivity In Construction Projects,” pp. 953–954.
- A. Soekiman, K. S. Pribadi, B. W. Soemardi, and R. D. Wirahadikusumah, “Factors Relating to Labor Productivity Affecting the Project Schedule Performance in Indonesia,” in The Twelfth East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction, 2011, vol. 14, pp. 865–873.
- N. K. Acharya, Y. D. Lee, S. Y. Kim, J. C. Lee, and C. S. Kim, “Analysis of Construction Delay Factor: A Korean Perspective,” in Proceedings of the 7th Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference, 2006, no. December, pp. 883–895.
- Z. M. Zain, A. Azim, A. Ghani, R. Abdullah, and R. Atan, “Blog Quality Measurement: Analysis of Criteria using The Rasch Model,” Int. J. New Comput. Archit. Their Appl., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 665–682, 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.