MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Sambasivan, M. & Soon, Y.W., (2007). Causes and effects of delays in Malaysia construction industry, Journal of Project Management, vol. 25, pp 517–526 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mooi, V.L.G. (2012). Harga hartanah mula meningkat selepas 2009, Utusan Malaysia (bisness). September 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Hendry, A.W. (2001). Masonry walls: material and construction. Journal of Construction and Building Materials. vol.5, pp 323–330 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sinha, B.P. (2002). Development and potential of structural masonry, Seminar on masonry wall, Porto [Google Scholar]
- Lourenco, P.B., Vasconcelos, G., Gouveia, J.P., (2008). Innovation solutions for masonry structures: Conception, testing and application, 5th International Conference (AMCM’ 2008), Poland. [Google Scholar]
- Brick Industry Association, (2002). The Contemporary Bearing Wall. Technical Notes on Brick Construction. [Google Scholar]
- Mosele, F., da Porto, F., Modena, C. Di Fusco, A., Di Cesare, G., Vasconcelos, G., Haach, V., Lourenco, P.B., Beer, I., Schmidt, U., Brameshuber, W., Scheufler, W., Shermer, D.C. & Zilch, K.,(2006). Developing innovative systems for reinforced masonry walls, Proceeding 7th International Masonry Conference, London,pp.530–541 [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, C.S, Zulhumadi, F. & Othman, A.R., (2009). Load bearing masonry construction system – its adoption by the construction industry in Malaysia, Malaysia Construction Research Journal, vol.4 (2), pp 25–39 [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, C.S., (2009). Load bearing masonry- its materials, construction and time-dependent properties, Inaugural Professional Lecture, Universiti Utara Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Brick Industry Association, (1997). Reinforced brick masonry- Material and construction, Technical Notes on Brick Construction. [Google Scholar]
- Majid, S., (1997). Loadbearing brickwork methods offers advantahges. Business Times, publication date: 13/01/1997 [Google Scholar]
- Allen and Thallon, (2006). Fundamentals of residential and construction (2nd Edition), United States, John Wiley and Sons. [Google Scholar]
- El- Adaway, I., Breakah, T. & Khedr, S., (2011). Brick and sustainable construction, Integrating Sustainable Practices in the Construction Industry. (ICSDC 2011), International Conference on Sustainable Design and Construction, Kansas City, Missouri [Google Scholar]
- Brick Industry Association, (2009). Sustainability and Brick, Technical Notes on Brick Construction [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.