MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Posters: Alloy Development I: Ni Based Alloys|
|Published online||29 August 2014|
- D.J. Frasier, et al., “Process and Alloy Optimization for CMSX-4® Superalloy Single Crystal Airfoils,” (Cost 501/505 High Temp Materials for Power Eng 1990 Conf., Liege, Belgium, September, 1990)
- J.H. Zhang, et al., “Interfacial Dislocation Networks Strengthening a 4th-Generation SX TMS-138 Superalloy,” Met Trans A, 33A, 3741–3746 (2002) [CrossRef]
- R.W. Broomfield, “Development and Turbine Engine Performance of Three Advanced Rhenium Containing Superalloys for Single Crystal and Directionally Solidified Blades and Vanes,” (ASME-IGTI) 97-GT-117
- J.B. Wahl, and K. Harris, “New Single Crystal Superalloys, CMSX®-7 and CMSX®-8,” Superalloys 2012, 179–188 (2012)
- P.J. Fink, J.L. Miller, and D.G. Konitzer, “Rhenium Reduction – Alloy Design Using an Economically Strategic Element,” JOM, 62 No. 1 55–57 (Jan. 2010) [CrossRef]
- W.S. Walston, et al., “Rene' N6: Third Generation Single Crystal Superalloy,” Superalloys 1996, 27–34 (1996)
- E.W. Ross, and K.S. O'Hara, “Rene' N4: A First Generation Single Crystal Turbine Airfoil Alloy with Improved Oxidation Resistance Low Angle Boundary Strength,” Superalloys 1996, 19–25 (1996)
- K. Harris, G.L. Erickson, and R.E. Schwer, “CMSX® Single Crystal, CM DS & Integral Wheel Alloys Properties & Performance,” (Cost 50/501 Conference “High Temperature Alloys for Gas Turbines & Other Applications”, Liege, Belgium, October, 1986)
- Sun, E., private communication with authors, Rolls-Royce Corporation, 1 February 2012
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.