MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Posters: Alloy Development I: Ni Based Alloys|
|Published online||29 August 2014|
- G.S. Garibov, Proceedings of the 2005 International Conference on Hot Isostatic Pressing, Improvement in Performance Characteristics of as-HIPed PM Superalloy Discs, 221 (2005).
- G.S. Garibov, V.M. Chepkin, Proceeding of the Advanced Aerospace Materials and Processes Conference and Exposition (AeroMat), Powder Metallurgy Superalloys Increase Service Life of AL31FP Engines for SU Fighters, (2002)
- G.S. Garibov, M.F. Kolotnikov, Proceeding of Word Congress on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials, Russian PM Superalloy Technology Increases Service Life of Civil and Military Aircraft, 73 (2002)
- R.L. Dreshfield, R.V. Miner, Powder Met. Inter., Effects of Thermally Induced Porosity on an as-HIP Powder Metallurgy Superalloy, 12, 83 (1980)
- G.S. Garibov, B.A. Druyanov, A.R. Pirumov, D.B. Raikh, V.N. Samarov, Soviet Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics, Calculation of Process Parameters of the Hot Isostatic Pressing of Granulated Materials in Sheaths, 18, 432 (1979).
- J. Gayda, T.P. Gabb, P.T. Kantzos, Superalloys 2004, The Effect of Dual Microstructure Heat Treatment on an Advanced Nickel-Base Alloy, 329 (2000)
- S.K. Jain, B. A. Ewing, C.A. Yin, Superalloys 2000, The Development of Improved Performance PM Udimet 720 Turbine Disks, 785 (2000)
- Pat. RU 2368683, A.V. Vostrikov, N.M. Grits et al. Publ. date 27.09.2009
- Pat. RU 2371495. G.S. Garibov, A.V. Vostrikov, N.M. Grits et al. Publ. date 27.10.2009
- Pat. RU 2294393. V.I. Eremenko, N.M. Grits, E.A. Fedorenko et al. Publ. date 27.02.2007
- Pat. RU 2410457. G.S. Garibov, N.M. Grits, A.A. Inozemtsev et al. Publ. date 27.01.2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.