MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- P.D. Spanos, R. Ghosh, L.D. Finn and J.E. Halkyard, OMAE. J., ASME, 127 (2005).
- Y.M. Low and R.S. Langley, OMAE. J., ASME, 130 (2008).
- B.M. Suleiman. Identification of finite-degree-of-freedom models for ship motion (Ph.D. dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State Univ., America, 2004)
- R. Taghipour, T. Perez and T. Moan, Ocean Eng. J. 35 (2008). [CrossRef]
- N. Kim, Extraction of the second-order nonlinear response from model test data in random seas and comparison of the Gaussian and non-Gaussian models (Ph.D. dissertation, Texas A&M Univ., America, 2004)
- Y. Birkelund, E.J. Power and A. Hansen, On the estimation of nonlinear Volterra models in offshore engineering (Proc. ISOPE, pp. 180–187, 2002)
- C. Luigi and K. Ahsan, Eng. Mech. J., 136 (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.