MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- B. E. Bowers, R. F. Brownlee, and P. J. Schrenkel, “Development of a downhole oil/water separation and reinjection system for offshore application”. SPE Prod. & Facilities, vol.15, no. 2, pp. 115–122, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gomez, J. Caldentey, and S. Wang, L. Gomez, R. Mohan, and O. Shoham, “Oil/Water Separation in Liquid/Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC): Part 1 – Experimental Investigation”, SPE J., pp. 353–361, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Caldentey, C. Gomez, S. Wang, and L. Gomez, R. Mohan, and O. Shoham, “Oil/Water Separation in Liquid/Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC): Part 2 – Mechanistic Modeling”, SPE J., pp. 362–372, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Amini, M. Golkar and F. Esmaeilzadeh, “Mathematical modelling of a hydrocyclone for the down-hole oil–water separation (DOWS)” Chem. Eng. Research and Design, vol. 90., pp. 2186–2195, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Mantilla, “Bubble Trajectory Analysis in Gas-Liquid Cylindrical Cyclone Separators”, MSc. Dissertation, Dept. Petroleum Eng., University of Tulsa, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Gomez, “Oil-Water Separation in Liquid-Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC) Experiment and Modeling”, MSc. Dissertation, Dept. Petroleum Eng., University of Tulsa, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.