MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Chhabra, R.P. and Richardson, J.F., “Non-newtonian flow in the process industries” Fundamentals and Engineering. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Darbouret, M., Henaut, I., Palermo, T., Hurtevent, Ch., Glenat, P., 14th International Conference on Multiphase Technology. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Henaut, I., Darbouret, M., Palermo, T., Glenat, P., Hurtevent, C., Proceedings of SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Jaafar, A., Escudier, M.P., Poole, R.J., Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 161, 86–93. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mowla, D., Naderi, A., Chemical Engineering Science, 61, 1549 – 1554. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Munson et. al., “Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics”. John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd., 45–55. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Toms, B.A., “Some observation on the flow of linear polymer solutions through straight tubes at large Reynolds number”, Proceedings of the First International Congress on Rheology, Pt. 2, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 135. (1948) [Google Scholar]
- Virk, P.S., “Drag reduction fundamentals”, AIChE J. 21 (4) Vol. 21, 189. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Ganji, S., K.M. Chinnala and J. Aukunuru Preparation, excipient properties and pharmacological activities of okra mucilage. Pharmacog. Maga., 4: 73–77. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ismail, A.Bono, Optimization of Reaction Conditions for preparing Carboxymethylcellulose. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Pornchai Rachtanapun, Synthesis of Carboxymethyl Cellulose from Durian Husk. (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.