MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Chhabra, R.P. and Richardson, J.F., “Non-newtonian flow in the process industries” Fundamentals and Engineering. (1999)
- Darbouret, M., Henaut, I., Palermo, T., Hurtevent, Ch., Glenat, P., 14th International Conference on Multiphase Technology. (2009)
- Henaut, I., Darbouret, M., Palermo, T., Glenat, P., Hurtevent, C., Proceedings of SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry. (2009)
- Jaafar, A., Escudier, M.P., Poole, R.J., Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 161, 86–93. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Mowla, D., Naderi, A., Chemical Engineering Science, 61, 1549 – 1554. (2005)
- Munson et. al., “Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics”. John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd., 45–55. (2010)
- Toms, B.A., “Some observation on the flow of linear polymer solutions through straight tubes at large Reynolds number”, Proceedings of the First International Congress on Rheology, Pt. 2, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 135. (1948)
- Virk, P.S., “Drag reduction fundamentals”, AIChE J. 21 (4) Vol. 21, 189. (1975)
- Ganji, S., K.M. Chinnala and J. Aukunuru Preparation, excipient properties and pharmacological activities of okra mucilage. Pharmacog. Maga., 4: 73–77. (2008)
- N.M. Ismail, A.Bono, Optimization of Reaction Conditions for preparing Carboxymethylcellulose. (2010)
- R.S. Pornchai Rachtanapun, Synthesis of Carboxymethyl Cellulose from Durian Husk. (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.