MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- N. D., Phan and J. N. Reddy. Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates using a Higher-order Shear Deformation Theory, Int. J. for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 21: 2201–2219. (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kant, T. and Swaminathan, K. Analytical Solutions for Free Vibration of Laminated Composite and Sandwich Plates Based on a Higher-order Refined Theory, Composite Structures, 53: 73–85. (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsunaga, H. Vibration and Stability of Cross-ply Laminated Composite Plates According to a Global Higher-order Plate Theory, Composite Structures, 48: 231–244 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Zafrany, A., Fadhil, S. and Al-Hosani, K. A New Fundamental Solution for Boundary Element Analysis of Thick Plates on Winkler Foundation, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 38: 887–903(1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Omurtag, M. H. and Kadioglu, F. Free Vibration Analysis of Orthotropic Plates Resting on Pasternak Foundation by Mixed Finite Element Formulation, Computers and Structures, 67: 253–265 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Setoodeh, A. R. and Karami, G. Static, Free Vibration and Buckling Analysis of Anisotropic ThickLaminated Composite Plates on Distributed and Point Elastic Supports using a 3-D Layer-wise FEM, Engineering Structures, 26: 211–220. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, Y., Kitipornchai, S. and Liew, K.M. Buckling and Vibration of Thick Laminates on Pasternak Foundation, J. Eng Mech. ASCE, 122 (1): 54–63. (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Akavsi ;Buckling and Free Vibration Analysis of Symmetric and Antisymmetric Laminated Composite Plates on an Elastic Foundation Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26(2007); [Google Scholar]
- Noor, A. K. Stability of Multilayered Composite Plates, Fibre Sci. Technology, 8(2): 81–89. (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, J.N. and Khdeir, A. A Buckling and vibration of laminated composite Plates Using Various Plate Theories, AIAA J. 12: 1808–1817 .(1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El meiche N. Tounsi A. Ziane N. Mechab I. Adda Bedia E. A new hyperbolic shear deformation theory for buckling and vibration of functionally graded sandwich plate. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. 53: 237–247 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.