MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- V. T. Breslin, U. Senturk, C. C. Berndt, Long-term engineering properties of recycled plastic lumber in pier construction. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 23, 243–258 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Flaga, Advanced in materials applied in civil engineering. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 106,173–183 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Rebeiz, Time-Temperature properties of polymer concrete using recycled PET. Cement and Concrete Composites 17, 119–124 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hinislioglu, E. Agar, Use of high density polyethylene as bitumen modifier in asphalt concrete mix. Materials Letters 28, 267–271(2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Debieb, S. Kenai. The use of fine and coarse crushed bricks as aggregates in concrete. Constr Build Mater 22(5):886–93. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Debieb, L. Courard , S. Kenai , R. Degeimbre. Mechanical and durability properties of concrete using contaminated recycled aggregates. Cem Con Comp 32 (8):421–426 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Sam, M. N. Tam, Polymer concrete based on recycled polyethylene terephtalate (PET). NOCMAT/3.Vietnam International Conference on Non-Conventional Material and Technologies, 226–228 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. VVaverka, An analysis of reinforced concrete composites utilizing recycled polyethylene terephthalate thermoplastic. Doctoral Thesis, University of Northern Iowa, LD2585.2.V39 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dreux, J. Festa, Nouveau guide du béton. Eightedition. Paris: Eyrolles (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Manaseer, T. R. Dalal.. Concrete containing plastic aggregates. Concrete International, 47–52 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hannawi, S. Kamali-Bernard, W. Prince. Physical and mechanical properties of mortars containing PET and PC waste aggregates. Waste Management 30:2312–20 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, N. Yi, H. Kim, J. Kim, Y. Song. Material and structural performance evaluation of recycled PET fiber reinforced concrete. Cem Conc Comp 32:232–40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.