MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrialised Building System|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- CIDB, IBS Strategic Plan 1999 -2003, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 1999, pp: 4–6 [Google Scholar]
- W.A.M, Thanoon, L.W. Peng, M.R. Abdul Kadir, M.S. Jaafar, M.S Salit, The Experiences of Malaysia and Other Countries in Industrialized Building System in Malaysia, Proceeding on IBS Seminar. UPM, Malaysia, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- IBS Survey, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- IBS Roadmap Review, IBS Centre, Construction Industry Development Board, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 2007, pp: 11–15 [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Badir, M.R. Abdul Kadir, A.H. Hashim, Industrialized Building Systems Construction in Malaysia, Journal of Architectural Engineering, 8 (1) (2002) 19–23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, IBS Roadmap 2011–2015, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Construction Industry Master Plan (CIMP 2006–2015). Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB). Kuala Lumpur, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Abdul Kadir, W.P. Lee, M.S. Jaafar, S.M. Sapuan and A.A.A. Ali, Factors Affecting Construction Labour Productivity for Malaysian Residential Projects, Journal of Structural Survey. 23 (1) (2005) 42–54 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.