MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrialised Building System|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- CIDB Malaysia, IBS Digest January – March 2005, CIDB Malaysia, 2005, pp: 4–8
- W.A.M, Thanoon, L.W. Peng, M.R. Abdul Kadir, M.S. Jaafar, M.S Salit, The Experiences of Malaysia and Other Countries in Industrialized Building System in Malaysia, Proceeding on IBS Seminar. UPM, Malaysia, 2003.
- CIDB, Construction Industry Master Plan (CIMP 2006–2015). Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB). Kuala Lumpur, 2007.
- M.R. Abdul Kadir, W.P. Lee, M.S. Jaafar, S.M. Sapuan and A.A.A. Ali, Factors Affecting Construction Labour Productivity for Malaysian Residential Projects, Journal of Structural Survey. 23 (1) (2005) 42–54 [CrossRef]
- N.Y. Maamor, Safety Aspect in Installation Industrialized Building System (IBS) Component, 3. Research Study for Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, UMP, 2007, pp: 65–69
- Y.F. Badir, M.R. Abdul Kadir, A.H. Hashim, Industrialized Building Systems Construction in Malaysia, Journal of Architectural Engineering, 8 (1) (2002) 19–23 [CrossRef]
- M.R. Abdul Kadir, W.P. Lee, M.S. Jaafar, S.M. Siouan and A.A.A. Ali, Factors Affecting Construction Labour Productivity for Malaysian Residential Projects, Journal of Structural Survey. 23 (1) (2005) 42–54 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.