MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Defects Assessment|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- A.G. Ahmad, Understanding Common Building Defects: The Dilapidation Survey Report. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, 2004.
- S.E. Ong, Building defects, warranties and project financing from pre-completion marketing, Journal of Property Finance, 8 (1) (1997) 35–51. [CrossRef]
- W.K. Chong, S.P. Low, Latent Building Defects: Causes and Design Strategies to Prevent Them. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 20 (3) (2006) 213–221. [CrossRef]
- P. Hii, Students in shock after school’s walkway collapses. The Star, 20th April, 2011.
- H. Mohd Isa, P.F. Hassan, M. Che Mat, Z. Isnin, Z. Sapeciay, Learning from Defects in Design and Build Hospital Projects in Malaysia, In International Conference on Social Science and Humanity, 5 (2011) 238–242.
- M. Mahli, A.I. Che-Ani, M.Z. Abd-Razak, N.M. Tawil, H. Yahaya, School Age and Building Defects: Analysis Using Condition Survey Protocol (CSP) 1 Matrix, 2012.
- M.S Aini, A. Fakhrul’l-Razi, M. Daud, N.M. Adam, R. Abdul Kadir, Analysis of Royal Inquiry Report on the collapse of a building in Kuala Lumpur: Implications for developing countries”, Disaster Prevention and Management, 14 (1) (2005) 55–79. [CrossRef]
- N. Ahzahar, N.A. Karim, S.H. Hassan, J. Eman, A study of Contribution Factors to Building Failures and Defects in Construction Industry. Universiti Teknologi MARA, Pulau Pinang, 2011
- O.A Lateef, M.F. Khamidi, A. Idrus, Sustainability in the Context of Maintenance: Building Defects in the Malaysia University Campuses. Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia, 2010
- D.R. Bohnhoff, Investigating Building Failures. Unpublished thesis (PhD), University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, 2001
- A.L. Olanrewaju, Quantitative analysis of defects in university buildings: user prespective, Built Environment Project and Asses Management, 2 (2) (2012) 167–181. [CrossRef]
- T. Heitor, Potential Problems and Challenges in Defining International Design Principles for Schools, Evaluating Quality in Education Facilities, 2005, 44–54.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.