MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrialised Building System|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- M.R. Abdul Kadir, W.P. Lee, M.S. Jaafar, S.M. Sapuan and A.A.A. Ali, Factors Affecting Construction Labour Productivity for Malaysian Residential Projects, Journal of Structural Survey. 23 (1) (2005) 42–54 [CrossRef]
- W.A.M, Thanoon, L.W. Peng, M.R. Abdul Kadir, M.S. Jaafar, M.S Salit, The Experiences of Malaysia and Other Countries in Industrialized Building System in Malaysia, Proceeding on IBS Seminar. UPM, Malaysia, 2003.
- R. Abdul Rashid, A Model for an Effective Implementation of the Government Technology Transfer Policy in the Malaysian Construction Industry. Unpublished PhD Thesis. The University of Reading, 1998, 52–80
- P.C. Bruechle, Steel and Precast Concrete, the Way Forward, Master Builders Journal, 2004.
- K.S. Elliot, Off Site Prefabrication of Concrete Structures, Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrialised Building Systems IBS 2003, Kuala Lumpur, 2003.
- L. Flynn, Framing the moment, Building Design and Construction, 2001.
- K.S. Elliot, Mixed options for Precast Concrete Construction, Building Design and Construction, 2003.
- Allmon, C.T. Haas, J.D. Borcherding and P.M. Goodrum. U.S Construction Labour Productivity Trends, 1970–1998, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 26 (2) (2000) 97–104 [CrossRef]
- Aramvareekul. An Analysis of Labor Productivity in the U.S Construction Industry. Unpublished PhD Thesis. The State University of New York at Buffalo, 2002, 76–95.
- Y.F. Badir, M.R. Abdul Kadir, A.H. Hashim, Industrialized Building Systems Construction in Malaysia, Journal of Architectural Engineering, 8 (1) (2002) 19–23 [CrossRef]
- H. Nurul Azam,A.R. Hamzah, H. Mahanim, A Literature Review of the Advantages and Barriers to the Implementation of Industrialied Building System (IBS) in Construction Industry. Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 4 (1) (2009) 10–14.
- E.M. Rojas, P. Aramvareekul, Labor Productivity Drivers and Opportunities in the Construction Industry, Journal of Management in Engineering, 2 (1) (2003) 78–82 [CrossRef]
- H.R. Thomas, A.S. Sakarcan, Forecasting Labor Productivity Using Factor Model, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 120 (1) (1994) 228–239 [CrossRef]
- C.H. Oglesby, H.W. Parker, G.A. Howell, Productivity Improvement in Construction, McGraw-Hill Inc., Unites State of America, 1989, 5–9
- P.F. Kaming, P.O. Olomolaiye, G.D. Holt, F.C. Harris, Factors Influencing Craftsmen’s Productivity in Indonesia, International Journal of Project Management, 15 (1) (1997) 21–30 [CrossRef]
- P.F. Kaming, G.D. Holt, S.T. Kometa and P.O. Olomolaiye. Severity Diagnosis of Productivity Problems – A Reliability Analysis. International Journal of Project Management. 16(2): 107–113 (1998). [CrossRef]
- A. Kazaz, S. Ulubeyli, A Different Approach to Construction Labour in Turkey: Comparative Productivity Analysis, Journal of Building and Environment, 39 (2004) 93–100. [CrossRef]
- E.C. Lim, J. Alum, Construction Productivity: Issues Encountered by Contractors in Singapore, International Journal of Project Management, 13 (1) (1995) 52–58
- H. Mc David, Construction and Economic Development a Stimulus or Constraint in Developing Countries, Unpublished PhD Thesis, George Washington University, 1995, 45–88.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.