MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- A.Z.A. Akasah and B.M. Alias, Analysis and development of the generic maintenance management process modeling for the preservation of heritage school buildings, International Journal of Integrated Engineering, 1 (2) (2009) 43–52. [Google Scholar]
- Department of standard Malaysia, code of practice on energy efficiency and use of renewable energy for non-residential buildings (first revision), 2007 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pintellon and S.K. Pinjala, Evaluating the effectiveness of maintenance strategies, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 12 (1) (2006) 7–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Noor, M.Y Hamid, 2011, Building maintenance budget determination: an exploration study in the Malaysia government practices. Procedia Engineering, 20 (2011) 435–444. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Latef, M. F. Khamidi and A. Idrus, 2010, Building Maintenance management in a Malaysia university campuses: A case study, Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, 10 (1/2) (2010) 101–114 [Google Scholar]
- R.M.W. Horner, M.A. El-haram, A.k. Munnsi, Building maintenance strategy: a new management approach, Journal of quality in maintenance engineering, 3 (4) (1997) 273–280 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Odediran, O. A. Opatunji F. O. Eghenure, Maintenance of residential buildings: user’s practices in Nigeria, Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences, 3 (3) (2012) 261–265 [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Colen, J.D Brito, A systematic approach for maintenance budgeting of buildings facades based on predictive and preventive strategies, Construction and Building Materials, 24 (9) (2010) 1718–1729. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.