MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- B. Hamilton, M. Wan Salleh, Maintenance of Building Important, 2001, pp: 22–27 [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Feldman, Building Design for Maintainability, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1975, pp: 56–64 [Google Scholar]
- P. Barrett, Development of a Post Occupancy Building Appraisal Model, Facilities Management: Research Directions, RICS Books, 1992, pp: 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Leedy, J.E. Ormond, Practical Research: Planning and design, 7th ed. Ohio: Merrill Prentice Hall, 2001, pp: 32–37 [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Mills, Building Maintenance and Preservation: a guide for design and Management, 2nd ed. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1994, pp: 67–81 [Google Scholar]
- R.B.H. Ahmad, Maintenance Management and Services (Case Study: PERKESO, Buildings in Peninsular of Malaysia), Unpublished Master's Thesis, University Technology Malaysia, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- S. Melvin, Designing for Maintenance, Nelson Mandela, Metropolitan Universiti, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Mohammed, W.M. Wan Mat, Teknologi Penyelenggaraan Bangunan, Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, 2009, pp: 33–37 [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Hamid, S. Ngah Abdul Wahab, Teori dan Praktis Pemeriksaan Bangunan, Penerbit Press Universiti Teknologi Mara, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.