MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- S. Ali, Cost Decision Making In Building Maintenance Practice In Malaysia, Journal of Facilities Management, 7 (4) (2009) 298–306. [CrossRef]
- G.C. Hua, W. Sher, L.S. Pheng, Factors Affecting Effective Communication Between Building Clients And Maintenance Contractors, Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 10 (3) (2005) 240–251. [CrossRef]
- H.H.Y. Lee, D. Scott, Overview of Maintenance Strategy, Acceptable Maintenance Standard and Resources from a Building Maintenance Operation Perspective, Journal of Building Appraisal, 4 (2009) 269–278. [CrossRef]
- J.H.K. Lai, F.W.H. Yik, Monitoring Building Operation And Maintenance Contracts, Facilities, 25 (5/6) (2007) 238–251.
- M. Bertolini, M. Bevilacqua, M. Braglia, M. Frosolini, an Analytical Method for Maintenance Outsourcing Service Selection, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 21 (7) (2004) 772–788.
- M.I Shohet, Key Performance Indicators for Maintenance of Health-Care, Facilities, 21 (1/2) (2003) 5–12.
- N.E.M. Nik Mat, S. N. Kamaruzzaman, M. Pitt, Assessing the Maintenance Aspect of Facilities Management through a Performance Measurement System: A Malaysian Case Study, The 2nd International Building Control Conference, 20 (2011) 329–338.
- N.E. Myeda, The Sphere of Performance Measurement in Strategic Facilities Management, Journal of Facilities Management, 10 (3) (2012).
- N.E. Myeda, S.N. Kamaruzzaman, M. Pitt, “Measuring the performance of office buildings maintenance management in Malaysia”, Journal of Facilities Management, 9 (3) (2011) 181–199. [CrossRef]
- N. Khalil, A.H. Nawawi, Performance Analysis of Government and Public Buildings via Post Occupancy Evaluation, Asian Social Science, 4 (9) (2008) 103–112.
- O.A. Lateef, Building maintenance management in Malaysia, Journal of Building Appraisal, 4 (2009) 207–214. [CrossRef]
- O.A. Lateef, M.F. Khamidi, A. Idrus, Building Maintenance Management in A Malaysian University Campuses: A Case Study, Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, 10 (1/2) (2010) 76–89.
- R.M.W. Horner, M.A. El-Haram, A.K. Munns, Building maintenance strategy: a new management approach”, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3 (4) (1997) 273–280. [CrossRef]
- S. Wu, K. Neale, M. Williamson, M. Hornby, Research Opportunities In Maintenance Of Office Building Services Systems, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 16 (1) (2010) 23–33. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.