MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- Application Manual LUSAS Civil and Structural Version 14.7, United Kingdom, 2011
- The British Standard Institution. Structural Use of Concrete(BS8110), United Kingdom, 1997
- N. Iwasaki, Konkurito no Tokusei (in Japanese), Kyoritsu shuppan kabushikikaisha, Japan, 1975
- Paul A. Nee, ISO 9000 in Construction, John Wiley and Sons, (1993)8–23
- Design of reinforced concrete flat slabs to BS 8110, Construction Industry Research and Information Association (CIRIA), 1994, pp: 2–3
- Claes Dyrbye, Svend Ole Hansen, Wind Load on Structures, John Wiley and Sons, 1997, pp: 1–3
- J.M. Dulieu-Barton et. all, Damage Assessment of Structures, Trans Tech Publication Ltd., 2003, pp: 307–314
- M.Z. Yusof, Quality Control and Equipment in Industrial Technology (in Malay), Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, 1 (1996) 1–12
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.