MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- P.S. Mangat, M.K. Limbachiya, Repair material properties which influence long-term performance of concrete structures, Construction and Building Materials, 9 (2) (1995) 81–90 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Magniont, M. Coutand, A. Bertron, X. Cameleyre, C. Lafforgue, S. Beaufort, G. Escadeillas, A new test method to assess the bacterial deterioration of cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Research 41 (4) (2011) 429–438 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, Konkurito kozo no genkai jotai sekkei ho (in Japanese), Kyoritsu shuppan kabushikikiasha, Japan, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tordoff, Assessment of Pre-Stressed concrete bridges suffering from alkali-silica reaction, Cement & Concrete Composites 12 (3) (1990) 203–210 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The British Standard Institution, Structural Use of Concrete (BS8110), 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Park, J.K. Suh, J.H. Lee, Y.S. Shin, Strength deterioration of high strength concrete in sulfate environment, Cement and Concrete Research 29 (9) (1999) 1397–1402 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.