MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamcrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63 (1) (2013) 43–49 [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, Y.C. Wang, Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 26 (1) (2012) 638–654 [CrossRef]
- J.I Sim, K.H. Yang, H.Y. Kim, B.J. Choi, Size And Shape Effects On Compressive Strength Of Lightweight Concrete, Construction And Building Materials 38 (2013) 854–864. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Del Viso, J.R. Carmona, G. Ruiz, Shape and Size Effects on The Compressive Strength Of High-Strength Concrete, Cement And Concrete Research 3 (2008) 386–395. [CrossRef]
- S.T. Yi, E.I. Yang, J.C. Choi, Effect Of Specimen Sizes, Specimen Shapes and Placement Directions on Compressive Strength of Concrete. Nuclear Engineering And Design 236 (2006) 115–127. [CrossRef]
- M. Tokyay, M. Ozdemir, Specimen Shape And Size Effect On The Compressive Strength Of Higher Strength Concrete. Cement And Concrete Research, 27 (8) (1997) 1281–1289 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.