MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- Castro J. et al. Effect of sample conditioning on the water absorption of concrete, Cement & Concrete Composites (33) (2011) 805–813. [CrossRef]
- F.D. Lydon, A.H. Mahawish, Tests of the permeability of concrete to nitrogen gas, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 5 (1) (1991) 8–17. [CrossRef]
- M.Abdullai, Characteristic of wood ASH/OPC, Concrete Civil Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology ,P.M.B 65,Minna,Niger State,Nigeria ,(2009)
- Picandet V. et al., Effect of axial compressive damage on gas permeability of ordinary and high-performance concrete. Cement and Concrete Research 31 (2001) 1525–1532. [CrossRef]
- Rajamma, R., Ball, R. J., Tarelho, L. A., Allen, G. C., Labrincha, J. A., & Ferreira, V. M. , Characterisation and use of biomass fly ash in cement-based materials, Journal of hazardous materials, 172(2), (2009) 1049–1060. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sata, V., Tangpagasit, J., Jaturapitakkul, C., & Chindaprasirt, P., Effect of W/B ratios on pozzolanic reaction of biomass ashes in Portland cement matrix. Cement and Concrete Composites, 34(1), (2012) 94–100. [CrossRef]
- Scrivener, K. L., & Kirkpatrick, R. J. , Innovation in use and research on cementitious material. Cement and Concrete Research, 38(2), (2008) 128–136. [CrossRef]
- Tarun R. Naik, F. ASCE Concrete with paper industry fibrous residuel: mixture proportioning, ACI Material Journal,102 (4) (2005)
- Uokino, E.Y.A. et al. Utilization of Wastepaper to Manufacture Low Density Boards. Bioresource Technology, Volume 73 (1) (2000) 77–79 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.