MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Application in optofluidics and in microfabrication|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- Y. Bellouard, A. Said, M. Dugan, P. Bado, “Fabrication of high-aspect ratio micro fluidic channels and tunnels using femtosecond laser pulses and chemical etching,” Optics Express 12, 2120 (2004). [CrossRef]
- C. Hnatovsky, R. S. Taylor, E. Simova, V. R. Bhardwaj, D. M. Rayner, P. B. Corkum, “Polarization-selective etching in femtosecond laserassisted microfluidic channel fabrication in fused silica,” Optics Letters 30, 1867–1869 (2005). [CrossRef]
- S. Matsuo, Y. Shickijo, T. Tomita, S. Hashimoto, “Laser fabrication of ship-in-a-bottle microstructures in sapphire,” JLMN 2, 114 (2007). [CrossRef]
- D. Wortmann, J. Gottmann, N. Brandt, H. Horn-Solle, “Micro- and nanostructures inside sapphire by fs-laser irradiation and selective etching,” Optics Express 16, 1517–1522 (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Gottmann, M. Hörstmann-Jungemann, M. Hermans, D. Beckmann, “High speed and high precision fs-laser writing using a scanner with large numerical aperture,” JLMN 4, 192–196 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, A. Champion, B. Lenssen, M. Matteucci, A. Schaap, M. Beresna et. al., “The femtoprint project,” JLMN 7, 1–10 (2012). [CrossRef]
- J. Gottmann, M. Hermans, J. Ortmann, “Digital photonic production of micro structures in glass by in-volume selective laser-induced etching using a high speed micro scanner,” Physics Procedia 39, 534–541 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.