MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Application in optofluidics and in microfabrication|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- A. Manz, N. Graber and H.M. Widmer (1990), Miniaturized total chemical analysis systems: A novel concept for chemical sensing, Sensor. Actuat. B, 1, 244–248. [CrossRef]
- G.M. Whitesides (2006), The origins and the future of microfluidics, Nature, 442, 368–373. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y. Liao, Y. Ju, L. Zhang, F. He, Q. Zhang, Y. Shen, D. Chen, Y. Cheng, Z. Xu, K. Sugioka and K. Midorikawa (2010), Three-dimensional microfluidic channel with arbitrary length and configuration fabricated inside glass by femtosecond laser direct writing, Opt. Lett., 35, 3225–3227. [CrossRef]
- Y. Ju, Y. Liao, L. Zhang, Y. Sheng, Q. Zhang, D. Chen, Y. Cheng, Z. Xu, K. Sugioka and K. Midorikawa (2011), Fabrication of large-volume microfluidic chamber embedded in glass using three-dimensional femtosecond laser micromachining, Microfluid. Nanofluid., 11, 111–117. [CrossRef]
- C. Liu, Y. Liao, F. He, Y. Shen, D. Chen, Y. Cheng, Z. Xu, K. Sugioka and K. Midorikawa (2012), Fabrication of three-dimensional microfluidic channels inside glass using nanosecond laser direct writing, Opt. Express, 20, 4291–4296. [CrossRef]
- Y. Liao, Y. Shen, L. Qiao, D. Chen, Y. Cheng, K. Sugioka and K. Midorikawa, Femtosecond laser nanostructuring in glass with sub-50nm feature sizes, submitted
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.