MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- S.S. Mao, F. Quere, S. Guizard, X. Mao, R. E. Russo, G. Petite, and P. Martin, “Dynamics of femtosecond laser interaction with dielectrics”, Appl. Phys. A 79, 1695 (2004).
- W. Yang, P. G. Kazansky, and Yu. P. Svirko, “Non-reciprocal ultrafast laser writing,” Nature Photonics 2, 99 (2008). [CrossRef]
- B. Poumellec, M. Lancry, J. Poulin, and S. Ani-Joseph, "Non-reciprocal writing and chirality in femtosecond laser irradiated silica," Opt. Express 16, 18354 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, A. Said, M. Dugan, and P. Bado, "Fabrication of high-aspect ratio, micro-fluidic channels and tunnels using femtosecond laser pulses and chemical etching," Opt. Express 12, 2120 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, P. G. Kazansky, J. Qiu, and K. Hirao, “Self-organized nanogratings in glass irradiated by ultrashort light pulses,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 247705 (2003). [CrossRef]
- J. Canning, M. Lancry, K. Cook, A. Weickman, F. Brisset, and B. Poumellec, "Anatomy of a femtosecond laser processed silica waveguide”, Optical Materials Express, 1, 998 (2011). [CrossRef]
- V. Bhardwaj, E. Simova, P. Rajeev, C. Hnatovsky, R. Taylor, D. Rayner, and P. Corkum, “Optically produced arrays of planar nanostructures inside fused silica,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 057404 (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Beresna, M. Gecevičius, P. G. Kazansky, and T. Gertus, "Radially polarized optical vortex converter created by femtosecond laser nanostructuring of glass," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 201101 (2011). [CrossRef]
- M.Beresna, M. Gecvicius, P.G. Kazansky, T. Taylor, and A. Kavokin, “Exciton mediated self-organization in glass driven by ultrashort light pulses,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 053120 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, M. Sakakura, PG. Kazansky, M. Beresna, J. Qiu, K. Miura, and K. Hirao, “Ultrafast manipulation of self-assembled form birefringence in glass,” Advanced Materials 22 (36), 4039 (2010). [CrossRef]
- P. G. Kazansky et al., “Quill" writing with ultrashort light pulses in transparent materials,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 151120 (2007). [CrossRef]
- D. N. Vitek, E. Block, Y. Bellouard, D. E. Adams, S. Backus, D. Kleinfeld, C. G. Durfee, and J. A. Squier, “Spatiotemporally focused femtosecond laser pulses for nonreciprocal writing in optically transparent materials,” Opt. Express 18, 24673 (2010). [CrossRef]
- P.G. Kazansky, Y. Shimotsuma, M. Sakakura, M. Beresna, M. Gecevicius, Yu. P. Svirko, S. Akturk, J. Qiu, K. Miura, and K. Hirao “Photosensitivity control of an isotropic medium through polarization of light pulses with tilted intensity front,” Opt. Express 19, 20658 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.