MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- R. R. Gattas and E. Mazur, “Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials,” Nat. Photonics 2, 219–225 (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Birngruber, C. Puliafito, A. Gawande, W. -Z. Lin, R. Schoenlein and J. Fujimoto, “Femtosecond laser-tissue interactions: retinal injury studies,” IEEE J. Quant. Electron. 23, 1836–1844 (1987). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, P. G. Kazansky, J. Qiu and K. Hirao, “Self-organized nanogratings in glass irradiated by ultrashort light pulses,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 247705 (2003). [CrossRef]
- P. G. Kazansky, H. Inouye, T. Mitsuyu, K. Miura, J. Qiu, K. Hirao and F. Starrost, “Anomalous anisotropic light scattering in Ge-doped silica glass,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 82, 2199–2202 (1999). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, J. Qiu, P. G. Kazansky and K. Hirao, “Nano-modification inside transparent materials by femtosecond laser single beam,” Mod. Phys. Lett. B 19, 225–238 (2005). [CrossRef]
- L. Sudrie, M. Franko, B. Prade and A. Mysyrowicz, “Writing of permanent birefringent microlayers in bulk fused silica with femtosecond laser pulses,” Opt. Commun. 171, 279–284 (1999). [CrossRef]
- E. Bricchi, B. G. Klappauf and P. G. Kazansky, “Form birefringence and negative index change created by femtosecond direct writing in transparent materials,” Opt. Lett. 29, 119–121 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, 7th (expanded) ed. (Cambridge Univ. Press, 1999). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, M. Sakakura, P. G. Kazansky, M. Beresna, J. Qiu, K. Miura and K. Hirao, “Ultrafast manipulation of self-assembled form birefringence in glass,” Adv. Mater. 22, 4039–4043 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, M. Sakakura and K. Miura, “Manipulation of optical anisotropy in silica glass,” Opt. Mater. Express 1, 803–815 (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Bressel, D. de Ligny, E. G. Gamaly, A. V. Rode and S. Juodkazis, “Observation of O2 inside voids formed in GeO2 glass by tightly-focused fs-laser pulses,” Opt. Mater. Express 1, 1150–1158 (2011). [CrossRef]
- K. Sugioka, M. Iida, H. Takai and K. Micorikawa, “Efficient microwelding of glass substrates by ultrafast laser irradiation using a double-pulse train,” Opt. Lett. 36, 2734–2736 (2011). [CrossRef]
- P. G. Kazansky, W. Yang, E. Bricchi, J. Bovatsek, A. Arai, Y. Shimotsuma, K. Miura and K. Hirao, ““Quill” writing with ultrashort light pulses in transparent materials,”Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 151120 (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.