MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- J. E. Sipe, J. F. Young, J. S. Preston, and H. M. van Driel, “Laser Induced periodic structures, I. Theory,” Phys. Rev. B 27, 1141–1154 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J.-Y. Derrien, R. Torres, T. Sarnet, M. Sentis, and T. E. Itina, “Formation of femtosecond laser induced surface structures on silicon: Insights from numerical modeling and single pulse experiments,” Appl. Surf. Sci. 258, 9487–9490 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Z. P. Skolski, G. R. B. E. Römer, J. V. Obona, V. Ocelik, A. J. Huis in `t Veld, and J. Th. M. De Hosson, “Laser-induced periodic surface structures: Fingerprints of light localization,” Phys. Rev. B 85, 075320–1 (2912). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Grunwald, U. Neumann, W. Seeber, H. Lange, J.-P. Mosnier, R. O'Haire, and E. McGlynn, Growth-controlled and laser-induced nanostructures in thin nonlinear-optical ZnO layers, Europ. J. Glass Sci. Technol. Pt. B: Physics and Chemistry of Glasses 48, 134–137 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Dufft, A. Rosenfeld, S. K. Das, R. Grunwald, and J. Bonse, “Femtosecond laser-induced periodic surface structures revisited: a comparative study on ZnO,” J. Appl. Phys. 105, 034908 – 034908–9 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, L. Jiang, X. Li, C. Wang, H. Xiao, Y. Lu, and H. Tsai, “Formation mechanisms of sub-wavelength ripples during femtosecond laser pulse train processing of dielectrics,” J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 45, 175301 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, F. Zhao, Y. Cheng, N. Xu, and Z. Xu, “Origin of laser-induced near-subwavelength ripples; interference between surface plasmons and incident laser,” ACS Nano 3, 4062–4070 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bashir, M. S. Rafique, and W. Husinsky, “Femtosecond laser-induced subwavelength ripples on Al, Si, CaF2 and CR-39,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods in Phys. Res. B 275, 1–6 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Garrelie, J. P. Colombier, F. Pigeon, S. Tonchev, N. Faure, M. Bounhalli, S. Reynaud, and O. Parriaux, “Evidence of surface plasmon resonance in ultrafast laser-induced ripples,” Opt. Express 19, 9043 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reif, F. Costache, O. Varlamova, G. Jia, and M. Ratzke, “Self-organized regular surface patterning by pulsed laser ablation,” Phys. Status Solidi C 6, 681–686 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reif, F. Costache, M. Henyk, and S. Pandelov, “Ripples revisited: non-classical morphology at the bottom of femtosecond laser ablation craters in transparent dielectrics,” Appl. Surf. Sci. 197–198, 891–895 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.