MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- M. Schetzen, The Volterra and Weiner theories of nonli-near systems (John Wiley & Sons, NY, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bedrosian, S.O. Rice, The output of Volterra systems (nonlinear systems with memory) driven by harmonic and Gaussian inputs, Proc. IEEE 59, 12 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Peyton Jones, Simplified computation of the Volterra frequency response functions of non-linear systems, Mech. Sys. & Sig. Proc., 23 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Worden, G. Manson, G.R. Tomlinson, A harmonic probing algorithm for the multi-input Volterra series. J. Sound & Vibr., 201, 1 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Carassale, Kareem A., Modeling nonlinear systems by Volterra Series, J. Engrg. Mech. ASCE, 136, 6 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.