MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- R. Erickson and D. Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 2nd ed. Springer, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- B. Lehman and R. M. Bass, “Switching Frequency Dependent Averaged Models for PWM DC-DC Converters,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 89–98, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Mazumder, A. H. Nayfeh and D. Borojevic, A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of the Fastand Slow-Scale Instabilities of a DC-DC Converter, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 16, No. 2, 2001, pp. 201–216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Hamill, J. H. B. Deane and D. J. Jefferies, “Modelling of Chaotic DC-DC Converters by Iterated Nonlinear Mapping, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25–36, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- M. di Bernardo, F. Garefalo, L. Glielmo, and F. Vasca, “Switchings, Bifurcations, and Chaos in DC/DC Converters,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 133–141, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fossas and G. Olivar “Study of Chaos in the Buck Converter,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 13–25, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Giaouris, S. Banerjee, B. Zahawi, V. Pickert “Stability Analysis of the Continuous-Conduction-Mode Buck Converter Via Filippov’s Method”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1084–1096, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- D. Giaouris, S. Maity, S. Banerjee, V. Pickert and B. Zahawi “Application of Filippov Method for the Analysis of Subharmonic Instability in DC-DC converters,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 899–919, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Aroudi, E. Rodriguez, R. Leyva and E. Alarcon “A Design-Oriented Combined Approach for Bifurcation Prediction in Switched-Mode Power Converters,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 218–222, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rodriguez, A. El Aroudi, F. Guinjoan and E. Alarcon, “A Ripple-Based Design-Oriented Approach for Predicting Fast-Scale Instability in DC-DC Switching Power Supplies,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, to be published, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Fang and E. H. Abed, “Harmonic Balance Analysis and Control of Period Doubling Bifurcation in Buck Converters,” in IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and System, vol. 3, pp. 209–212, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kailath, “Linear Systems” 1979, Prentice Hall. [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Benedetto, G. Zimmermann, “Sampling multipliers and the Poisson summation formula,” Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 3, no. 5, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lewin Polylogarithms and Associated Functions. New York: North-Holland, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Sury B. “Bernoulli Numbers and the Riemann Zeta Function”, Resonance, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 54–62, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.