MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Miller A.G., Lovell D.T. and Seferis J.C. The Evolution of an Aerospace Material: Influence of Design, Manufacturing and In-Service Performance. Composite Structures, 27(1-2):193–206, 1994. [CrossRef]
- Bartelds G.. Aircraft Structural Health Monitoring, Prospects for Smart Solutions from a European Viewpoint Structural Health Monitoring. Current Status and Perspectives. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, DEStech, Lancaster, PA, 293–300, 1997.
- Tracy M. and Chang F.K.. Identifying Impacts in Composite Plates with Piezoelectric Strain Sensors. Part 1: Theory. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 9(11): 920–928, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Tracy M. and Chang F.K. Identifying Impacts in Composite Plates with Piezoelectric Strain Sensors. Park 2: Experiments. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 9(11): 929–937, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Seydel R. and Chang F.K. Impact Identification of Stiffened Composite Panels. 1: System Development. Smart Mat. and Struc., 10(2): 354–369, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Seydel R. and Chang F.K. Impact Identification of Stiffened Composite Panels. 2: Implementation Studies. Smart Mat. and Struc., 10(2):370–379, 2001 [CrossRef]
- Tikhonov A.N. and Arsenin V. Y. Solutions of illposed problems. Wiley, New York, 1977.
- Hansen P.C. Rank-Deficient and Discrete Ill-posed Problems. SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 1998.
- Jacquelin E., Bennani A. and Hamelin P. Force reconstruction analysis and regularization of a deconvolution problem. Journal of Sound and Vibration 265: 81–107, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Yen C.S., Wu E. On the Inverse Problem of Rectangular Plates Subjected to Elastic Impact, Part I: Method Development and Numerical Verification. JAM, Transactions of the ASME, 62: 692–698, 1995. [CrossRef]
- Yen C.S., Wu E. On the Inverse Problem of Rectangular Plates Subjected to Elastic Impact, Part II: Experimental Verification and further Applications. Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions of the ASME, 62: 699–705, 1995. [CrossRef]
- Owens A.J. and Walsh M.J. Artificial intelligence through simulated evolution, Wiley, 1966.
- Eberhat R.C. and Kennedy J. A new optimizer using particle swarm theory. Proceedings of Sixth International Symposium on Micro machine and Human Science. Nagoya, Japan, 39–43, 1995. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.