MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Health Monitoring|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- H. Sohn, K. Worden, C.R. Farrar, Statistical damage classification under changing environmental and operational conditions, J.Intel. Mat. Syst. Str. 13, 9 2002 [CrossRef]
- Elimination of environmental influences from damagesensitive features in a structural health monitoring system, Proc. First European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Lancaster, Pennsylvania (USA), 742–749, 2002.
- S. Vanlanduit, E. Parloo, B. Cauberghe, P. Guillaume, P. Verboven, v3. S. Vanlanduit, E. Parloo, B. Cauberghe, P. Guillaume, P. Verboven, A robust singular value decomposition for damage detection under changing operating conditions and structural uncertainties, J. Sound-Vib., 284, 1033–1050, 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. M. Yan, G. Kerschen, P. De Boe, J. C. Golinval, Structural damage diagnosis under varying environmental conditions – part I: a linear analysis, Mech. Syst. Signal Pr. 19, 847–864, 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. M. Yan, G. Kerschen, P. De Boe, J. C. Golinval, Structural damage diagnosis under varying environmental conditions – part II: local PCA for non-linear cases, Mech. Syst. Signal Pr. 19, 865–880, 2005. [CrossRef]
- C. K. Oh, H. Sohn, Damage diagnosis under environmental and operational variations using unsupervised support vector machine, J. Sound Vib., 325, 224–239, 2009. [CrossRef]
- J. Kullaa, Eliminating environmental or operational influences in structural health monitoring using the missing data analysis, J. Intel. Mat. Syst. Str. 20, 1381–1390, 2009. [CrossRef]
- M. Basseville, F. Bourquin, L. Mevel, H. Nasser, F. Treyssède, Handling the temperature effect in vibration monitoring: two subspace-based analytical approaches, J. Eng. Mech.-ASCE, 136, 367–378, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Ralbovsky, S. Deix, R. Flesch, Frequency changes in frequency-based damage identification, Struct. Infrastruct. E. 6, 611–619, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Deraemaeker, E. Reyndersb, G. De Roeck, J. Kullaa, Vibration-based structural health monitoring using output-only measurements under changing environment, Mech. Syst. Signal Pr. 22, 34–56, 2008. [CrossRef]
- T.-Y. Hsu, C.-H. Loh, Damage detection accommodating nonlinear environmental effects by nonlinear principal component analysis, Struct. Control Hlth. 17, 338–354, 2010.
- D. F. Giraldo, S. J. Dyke, J. M. Caicedo, Damage detection accommodating varying environmental conditions, Struct. Health Monit. Struct. Health Monit. 5, 155–172, 2006. [CrossRef]
- D. Posenato, P. Kripakaran, D. Inaudi, I.F.C. Smith, Methodologies for model-free data interpretation of civil engineering structures, Comput. Struct. 88, 467–482, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Dilena, A. Morassi, Dynamic testing of a damaged bridge, Mech. Syst. Signal Pr. 25, 1485–1507, 2011. [CrossRef]
- C. Kramer, C. A. M. De Smet, G. De Roeck, Z24-bridge damage detection tests, Proc. of IMAC 17, Kissimmee, Florida (USA), 1023–1029, 1999.
- L. Guoping, H. Fangjian, W. Yongxian, Chloride ion penetration in stressed concrete, J. Mater. Civil Eng. 23, 1145–1153, 2011. [CrossRef]
- B. Carboni, W. Lacarbonara, A three-dimensional continuum approach to the thermoelastodynamics of large-scale structures. Eng. Struct. doi:10.1016/j.engstruct.2012.02.008.
- D. J. Naus, Report of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Washington, 2006.
- CEB-FIP Model Code, London, Thomas Telford 1993.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.