MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Health Monitoring|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- H.W. Reinhardt and C.U. Grosse, Continuous Monitoring of setting and hardening of mortar and concrete, Construction and Building Materials 18, (2004) pp.145–154. [CrossRef]
- N. Robeyst, E. Gruyaert, C.U. Grosse and N. De Belie, Monitoring the setting of concrete containing blastfurnace slag by measuring the ultrasonic p-wave velocity, Cement and Concrete Research 38, (2008), pp.1169–1176. [CrossRef]
- A. Darquennes, S. Staquet and B. Espion, Determination of time-zero and its effect on autogenous deformation evolution, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering 15/7, (2011), pp.1017–1029.
- H. Gu, G. Song, H. Dhonde, Y.L. Mo and S. Yan, Concrete early-age strength monitoring using embedded piezoelectric transducers, Smart Materials and Structures 15, (2006), pp.1837–1845 [CrossRef]
- G. Song, H. Gu and Y.L. Mo, Smart aggregates: multifunctional sensors for concrete structures – a tutorial and a review, Smart Materials and Structures 17, (2008), 17 pages
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.