MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Health Monitoring|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- H. Sohn, C.R. Farrar, et al., “A review of structural health monitoring literature from 1996 to 2001”, Technical Report LA-13976-MS, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ben-Haim, “Info-Gap Decision Theory: Decisions Under Severe Uncertainty”, 2nd ed. Oxford: Academic Press, Oxford (1980). [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Bement, T.R. Bewley, “Excitation design for damage detection using iterative adjoint-based optimization – Part1: Method development”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 23 (2009), pp.783–793. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, “Fundations of the theory of probability”, Chelsea Publishing, Oxford (1950). [Google Scholar]
- R. von Mises, “Probability, Statistics and Truth”, Dover Pubblications, London (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ben-Haim, “Robust Reliability in the Mechanical Sciences”, pringer-Verlag, Berlin (1996). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.