MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Liu Z.Q. Ma L.Y. Zhao X.Y.Experimental Study the affection of the Dust Emissionon Sand Stockpile by the Height of Windbreak Wall and Wind Speed. Applied Mechanics and Materials,2014,823:989-994. [Google Scholar]
- Panpan Zhang, Qingwei Chen,Particle Behavior Investigation for Different Structures of Hoppers, 4th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021),353:01015 [Google Scholar]
- Panpan Zhang, Simulation of Particle Behavior for Different Hoppers, Advances in Engineering Research,Vol.125(2017):228-231. [Google Scholar]
- Ai, Jun, Jian-Fei Chen, J. Michael Rotter, and Jin Y Ooi. Assessment of rolling resistance models in discrete element simulations. Powder Technology 206 (2011): 269-282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baran, Oleh, Alfred DeGennaro, Enrique Rame, and Allen Wilkinson. DEM Simulation of a Schulze Ring Shear Tester. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Micromechanics of Granular Media. 2009. 409-412. [Google Scholar]
- Ansart R.,and Ryck A.Dust emission in powder handling:Free falling particle plume characterization Chemical Engineering Journal 2009,152:415–420 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.