MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Zhang C Y,Jin G Y,Ye T G,et al. Harmonic response analysis of coupled plate structures using the dynamic stiffness method[J]. Thin-Walled Structures,2018,127:402-415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L, H. H, W. G. Broadband low-frequency sound transmissionloss improvement of double walls with Helmholtz resonators[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2020,476. [Google Scholar]
- Xin F X, Lu T J, Chen Q. Vibro-acoustic behaviour of clamp mounted double-panel partition with enclosure air cavity[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2008, 124(6): 3604-3612. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin F X, Lu T J. Analytical and experimental investigation on transmission loss of clamped double panels-Implication of boundary effects [J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2009, 125(3): 1506-1517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin F X, Lu T J, Chen C Q. Sound Transmission through Simply Supported Finite Double-Panel Partitions with Enclosed Air Cavity [J]. Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 2010, 132(1): 011008: 11001-11011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin F X, Lu T J, Analytical modeling of sound transmission through clamped triple-panel partition separated by enclosed air cavities [J]. European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids, 2011, 30: 770-782. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.