MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- W. Li, C. Wang, X. Lu, Integrated transition metal and compounds with carbon nanomaterials for electrochemical water splitting, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 9 (2021), 3786-3827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, K. Zhou, Ultrathin two-dimensional nanostructured materials for highly efficient water oxidation, Small, vol. 13 (2017), 1700806. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, W. Hou, D. Yang, et al. CoP nanosheets insitu grown on N-doped graphene as an efficient and stable bifunctional electrocatalyst for hydrogen and oxygen evolution reactions, Electrochimica Acta, vol. 307 (2019), 543-552. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Zou, C. Z. Yuan, H. Y. Zou, et al. Bimetallic phosphide hollow nanocubes derived from a prussian-blue-analog used as highperformance catalysts for the oxygen evolution reaction, Catalysis Science & Technology, vol. 7 (2017), 1549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, X. Zhang, N. Yu, et al. Accelerating Fe sites saturation coverage through Bi-metal dynamic balances on double-layer hollow MOF nanocages for oxygen evolution, Materials Today Physics, vol. 27 (2022), 100778. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, Y. Xie, X. Gao, et al. Simultaneous optimization of CoIr alloy nanoparticles and 2D graphitic-N doped carbon support in CoIr@CN by Ir doping for enhanced oxygen and hydrogen evolution reactions, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 10 (2022), 15543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Y. Wu, Y. Sun, et al. CoFeP hollow cube as advanced electrocatalyst for water oxidation, Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, vol. 6 (2019), 604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Deng, Y. Cao, Y. Xia, et al. Self-templated synthesis of CoFeP@C cage-in-cage superlattices for enhanced electrocatalytic water splitting, Advanced Energy Materials, vol. 12 (2022), 2202394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Ren, Y. S. Wang, L. Chen, et al. Binary FeNi phosphides dispersed on N,P-doped carbon nanosheets for highly efficient overall water splitting and rechargeable Zn-air batteries, Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 389 (2020), 124408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, Z. Liu, J. Li, et al. Fe-doped CoP core–shell structure with open cages as efficient electrocatalyst for oxygen evolution, Journal of Energy Chemistry, vol. 48 (2020), 328-333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, J. Ren, Y. Li, et al. Low-cost highperformance hydrogen evolution electrocatalysts based on Pt-CoP polyhedra with low Pt loading in both alkaline and neutral media, Dalton Transactions, vol. 48 (2019), 8920. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.